Looking for more eyes on external_acl helper sketch.

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 08:52:11 +0300

I have written in the past couple very tiny helpers and now I added a
new one for external_acl as a base to a specific ip_DB helper.

The code is at:
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/paste/1033/
or
http://pastebin.centos.org/4631/

I have mentioned a nice unified DB API called moneta for ruby.
The moneta gem supports lots of DB engines as a backend and even
multiple of them to cache responses.
it works with for example:
sqlite
mysql
BDB
tokyocabinet
toktotyrant(probably kyototyrant also)
memcached
redis
hashfile (much like squid ufs cache_dir structure DB)
CouchDB

and also has the internal memory DB.

It also supports Serializers and compressors which basically allows to
store in other ways then plaintext.

The above specific code is a basic working on always "ERR" response
helper which needs to be tuned in order to do a thing or two.

If you have any requests or comments I want to hear them so contact me
here or PM.

Eliezer