Phasing out master node in the build farm

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 14:06:15 +0100

Hi all,
  In the next weeks/months I will need to upgrade eu: the flavor of
KVM and qemu it runs is way too old to decently run recent openbsd
flavors, and we badly need those. As a result, in the next few days
I'll start to offload work from it and onto other machines.
The first such step will be reducing eu's role in leading test builds
in the build farm (assigning that instead to the rackspace centos-6
node at least for the time being).

If anyone has any objections, please speak up ASAP.

--
    /kinkie