Collapse forwarding range_offset_limit and 206 requests?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 16:08:18 +0200

I was wondering about something.
Since I have seen that some code of collapse forwarding was written by
Alex I was wondering about applying "range_offset_limit"

In the docs it states(since 3.2):
"usage: (size) [units] [[!]aclname]"
which means I can use something like this?
##START
acl video_site_acl dstdomain video.domain.example.com
range_offset_limit -1 video_site_acl
range_offset_limit 0 all
##ENDS

and it will mean that each and every range request which fits a "range"
request will be fetched by squid fully and cached from the
video.domain.example.com while from all the other sites partial 206
requests will no be cached?

If so then Windows updates rules in the wiki are quite out-dated.. and
should be changed\modified\redefined\rewritten.

I will be glad to write the new rules in this case.

Thanks,
Eliezer