Establish connection to server when receiving client connection in Squid

From: <m.shahverdi_at_ece.ut.ac.ir>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 11:01:43 +0430

Hi,
I have changed squid 3.3.11 in order to establish the connection to server
immediately after receiving client connection. I removed "peer selection"
because I didn't want it. Now squid works well when I haven't concurrent
requests but when I send 4 concurrent requests for example, processing of
each of the first 3 requests is stopped and next request is accepted.
Therefor only the last request is processed completely. Stopping of
concurrent requests occurs when "connopener::comm_connect_address" returns
"COMM_INPROGRESS".