Re: [code] [for discussion] map-trie

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 10:06:26 +0200

Hi,
  to align the others on what we discussed about on IRC (feel free to
correct me if I'm remembering inappropriately): there are use cases
for using a Trie (e.g. prefix matching for dstdomain ACL); these may
be served by other data strcutures, but none we could come up with on
the spot. A standard trie uses quite a lot of RAM for those use cases.
There are quite a lot of areas where we can improve so this one is not
urgent. Still I'd like to explore it as it's synchronous code (thus
easier for me to follow) and it's a nice area to tinker with.

--
    Francesco