[RFC] useful warnings

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 23:19:45 +1200

The efforts to clean up Squid C++ compliance are going forwards in small
increments painfully sowly. The last -W flag we manged to get added was
-Wshadow.

Since then I have come to the conclusion that we should add several
others but the number of warnings they produce is unrealistic to fix on
top of teh other work we all have on.

As a half measure I would like to enable those warnings such as
-Wconversion, -Weffc++, -Woverride-virtual, etc. which provide useful
warnings about nasty code problems immediately. But given that there are
hoards of issues existing right now pairing each with a -Wno-error= so
that we can work on them jointly and more gradually before removing the
-Wno-error.

Amos