Re: Possible memory leak.

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:08:33 +0300

I think I can build a squid rpm with valgrind support for this purpose
and others.

Well now we have a bug report for the issue and it's good that we can
test it.
Note that this server has 99% hits since it is serving less then 30 file
which about half of them should be downloaded as a TCP_MEM_HIT.
Using StoreID stripping from the URL any traces of query parameters
redirecting squid to fetch the same object for all the request which are
abusing the "url path query" part to avoid caching.
(why would anyone that is testing his bandwidth against a specific
server would want to not fetch it from ram instead of spinning disks?)

Eliezer