squid in general

From: Peter Webb <pwebb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 12:34:38 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

I was wondering, can anyone tell me why some of my users who call www
sites which have online newspapers get the following problems.

The html pages keep the same name but only change the date and time stamp
on them. When a user logs in here, squid should be smart enough to check
the remote page rather than just send them the cached copy. Does anyone
have any ideas of how to force squid in to doing a time and date stamp?

Thanks,

Peter Webb