Re: problems proxying Altavista

From: Andreas Strotmann <Strotmann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 10:42:56 +0200

Hi!

Pete's suggestion has solved our problems with Altavista (and with other
sites, too, it seems, as the error rate in the log file has dropped
considerably).

Thank you very much indeed!

Andreas

--
Andreas Strotmann       / ~~~~~~ \________________A.Strotmann@Uni-Koeln.DE
Universitaet zu Koeln  /| University of Cologne   \