Feature available?

From: Kurt Kayser <kurt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 20:23:26 +0200

Hi!

I just want to know if there in Squid a function where you
can specify a URL path like http://www.company.com/* and
apply at a certain refresh time a permanent cache for
all available pages from this tree downwards?

I had this feature in the CERN server and I liked to
transfer certain contents during off-peak times
and then serve it fast to clients.

Thanks, Kurt
PS: Other than that: I'm beginning to like ICP and parents :-)

--
Kurt Kayser <http://www.ecrc.de/staff/kurt/> => Tel. +49 89 926 99148
ECRC European Computer Research Centre       => Fax. +49 89 926 99170