proxy web server question

From: Mike Caughran <xtscmsc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 16:28:09 -0800

I want to be able to do something a bit strange...

I would like squid or another proxy web server to be
my firewall machine for web access. I would like that
web firewall machine to have a few "canned" html anchors
which point to an internal server.

I would allow the internal server to only accept requests
from the firewall web server. The firewall web server would
have to proxy requests to my internal server and would also
have to be able to present a page of valid requests to
external web users...

--
All the best,
mailto:Mike_Caughran@tsmail.state.ak.us