Acessing pages denied when using squid

From: Demetris Papallis <demetris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 10:10:18 +0300 (EET DST)

Hi,
        Recently me and my users have been experiencing a strange behavior when
using squid as our proxy in our browsers (both Netscape and IE). When trying
to view pages on the web, randomly I get the following error message:

Access Denied
Sorry, you are not currently allowed to request
    http://www.adobe.com/acrobat/LIBRARY/Sun/SunOSReader.TAR.gz
From this cache. Please check with the cache administrator if you believe this
is incorrect.
Generated by squid/1.0.0@proxy1

I started experiencing this, after I added 4 neighbors to my cache, and in fact
the error message stems from a cache other than mine, since it notes
squid 1.0.0 and I'm using 1.0.8. Why would accessing pages through a cache be
restricted?? How does this get decided?

        thanx,
                demetris

                demetris@cyprus.eu.net