Re: Missing <BR>'s in cachemgr.cgi

From: Cord Beermann, Webmaster der FH Lippe <webadm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 09:33:04 +0200 (MET DST)

Hallo! Du (Jonathan Larmour) hast geschrieben:

>Subject says it all really - on the initial form of cachemgr.cgi, the layout
>is now totally wonky. I believe my browser (MS IE2.0) is doing the right
>thing by placing the fields one after another, due to the absence of the
><BR> tag.

I had the hands on the Interface and Duane puts my proposals in the
distribution.

I tested the Interface with lynx, netscape 3.0 and after your mail
also with IE 2.0 and 3.0 and I can't find any problems with it.

Would you please tell, which part of the interface doesn't look
right for you, and how the HTML had to be, that it looks right for
you and for the other Browser-religions ?

Cord

--
Cord Beermann, Webmaster der FH Lippe
webmaster@www.fh-lippe.de | http://www.fh-lippe.de/people/webadm/