Squid acl access - neighbours & parents..

From: Gordon Henderson <gordon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 16:50:15 +0100 (BST)

Hello - I've just moved from Harvest to Squid & so far so good. However,
someone close to us netwise wants to neighbour with us which is good I
guess, but is there a way I can stop them using us as a parent? It's quite
important that I be able to do this to stop them effectively using our
network bandwidth instead of theres when they get a cache miss ... (While
at the same time allowing our customers to use us as a parent).

Is it possible, or do I just have to trust my neighbours?

Gordon