Problems with access-log scripts...

From: Sextl Jonas <jonny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 23:32:31 +0100 (GMT+0100)

Hallo,

I've got a special problem with the log-analyzer scripts published on the
Squid page. If I call the script access-extract-urls.pl in the manner
described on the page I get the following error: To few arguments.

Perhaps the error depends on the perl I have installed on my machine. I
use Perl 5.002. Perhaps it also depends on the dbmmanage, I've got. I
have the dbmmanage from an apache server and I don't know if it works
with the scripts for analyzing the log files.
Does anybody know where I can find a working dbmmanage version?

I also think that the scripts don't report all the accessed servers in my
report.txt and the top 25 statistics don't work either.
What can I do to correct these problems? Are there any better scripts
anywhere on the net, which are working better? Or are these problems
related to a misconfiguration of my server?

Thanks for any help.

Jonny

< Sextl Jonas
< e-Mail: jonny@dillingen.de