squid commandline switches

From: Markus Wirtz <mw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 02:09:09 +0200

Thank you all for sending me how you start squid.

One asked why, I say because I want to be able to start/stop squid like all
other services by switching init-runlevels and be sure to have it up all the
time (I don't have problems right now, but who knows what the future will
bring). So I like the one suggestion using inittab-featured respawn.

Only I found some people using command-line options for starting squid. I
can't find them somewhere in the docs. Does someone have a list or is there
I FAQ I don't know about? (looked through the net 2 hours now, so decide to
ask here).

Thanks,
Markus.

@GLOBE GmbH - Innovative Global Communications - Excalibur HQ Germany