Re: Save 15% on your bandwidth...

From: Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 20:45:38 -0300 (EST)

> You just better hope that Netscape & microsoft don't find out about
> this... ;-)
>
> It is NOT legal to store their files/programs and then make them
> available to others, don't forget that...

        To the least of my interpretation of mirror aplications at Netscape, they allow mirror sites, they just don't acknowledge them at their site (only educational mirrors).
        About microsoft, they say it's okay to distribute their software. I would say it is okay.

        Regards,
                Mario Ferreira.
        (lioux@gns.com.br)
        (lioux@bsdnet.org)

ps: See that I am talking about "shareware" (netscape) and freeware (microsoft).