Cachemgr.cgi Error

From: Ivan Debnár <debnar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 1996 17:39:32 +0200

Hi all,
I've been using squid since early versions of 1.1alpha but after alpha17,
there seems to be a bug, which prevents it from calculating utilization -
it stays zero all the time. The problem persists also in beta1.

Could squid stop displaying icpHandleIMSReply: FD ... on the console in the
future ? (probably by setting its DEBUG level down)

I run Squid on BSDI 2.1 and it didn't want to compile with ASYNC_IO - is
this going to be supported ?

Thanx a lot for answer.

Ivan

Pollux WEB, spol. s r.o. - Complete Internet Solutions
Rudlovská cesta 8
974 01 Banská Bystrica
Slovakia

tel.:+42 (88) 743 314 - 5