Cachemgr.cgi

From: Ivan Debnár <debnar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 10:17:35 +0200

Hi squids !

Is it possible to refresh whole site, not just exact URL with cachemgr ?
Also I would like to ask, whether it would be possible to allow to change
some parameters directly from cachemgr.

And one more question: Our ISP is running Netscape Proxy, I have it set as
a parent. But does Netscape support ICP requests ? And how should I set it
up ? Currently I have just set ports 8080/7, it acts just as a proxy for
me.

-------
Pollux WEB, spol. s r.o. - Complete Internet Solutions
Rudlovská cesta 8
974 01 Banská Bystrica
Slovakia

tel.:+42 (88) 743 314 - 5