Reload new page .

From: Benarson Behajaina R. <Benarson.Behajaina@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 11:13:45 +0200 (MET DST)

        Hello Squiders,

As we know, there was a discussion about Reload/Refresh
page.
  I have still got a problem to reload or refresh
a new page when using MSIE 3.0.
When I modified a page in my localhost,
and want to look at this new page using MSIE 3.0 ,
it's impossible to see the modification.
When I pressed the Refresh button,
the page remained the same (i.e I've got the old page from the cache).
Of course, I've got the message TCP_IFMODSINCE instead
of TCP_REFRESH (from access.log).

        Please, could someone help me, how to resolve
this problem ? I would rather get the TCP_REFRESH
message than the TCP_IFMODSINCE.

        Thank you in advance.

        Benarson.

P.S : Using Netscape we need to press Shift and Reload.

- Email : Benarson.Behajaina@swh.sk -
- Tel : +42 (7) 378 3560 -
- Fax : +42 (7) 377 433 -