redirector in squid-1.1b4

From: Justin Viiret <justin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 14:59:20 +0930 (CST)

G'day, everyone,

   Just upgraded to 1.1b4 to take advantage of a few new features, notably
the redirector function. Everything worked correctly; except that when I
defined a redirector using the perl script in the release-notes, I got a
core dump and a log of 'all redirectors exited'. Has anyone got a simple,
working perl script that I can test it with - or, failing that, any news
about a bug in the code that handles the redirector processes?

Thanks,
      jV.

  Justin Viiret Cyburbia Network Services
  justin@cyburbia.net.au Co-sysadmin and busy guy