The right way to approach other servers

From: Stuart Rosewall <>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 18:48:55 +0100

Dear UK Squid'ers

I've happily got Squid 1.1beta4 up and running on a Sun running Solaris
2.5.1. My users are impressed and pleased with the improved response
from cached pages, but I am now wondering what is the best way to
approach other Squid servers to start to make use of there cached

Is there a list of available servers to which I can connect? Do they
normally require a request to connect or post definition notification?

Thanking you in advance

Stuart Rosewall
Chief Tech Person - well *only* tech person!

MOOSE Internet Services
Electra House
Wiggenhall Ind. Est.,
Wiggenhall Road