Re: Major Bug in 1.1betas (rebuild cache)

From: Christian Balzer <cb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 00:10:40 +0200 (MET DST)

Duane Wessels wrote:

>Any problems with the swap/log must be system-dependent. One change
>which might be responsible was made to file_open(). Setting the
>O_NONBLOCK flag was included in the open() call instead of using
>fcntl().
>
>If you seem to have a problem, please report your system type.

As I wrote in my initial report, the OS here is Linux 2.0.21, now
actually 2.0.22. Both incidents happened with 2.0.21, I've received
other reports of such errors directly, would those folks please
step forward and report their configuration to Duane?

Mata ne,

<CB>

--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@brewhq.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037