Virtual domains crashes squid

From: David Taylor <davidt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 12:23:34 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

I want to run squid and apache httpd with multiple domains on a
single host. httpd works fine and services virtual domains perfectly.
When I run squid with -V it crashes after a few hits with the error:

IOT trap/Abort

Up until it crashes it works. If I run it without -V it never crashes,
but then the virtual thing doesn't happen. Anyone know what can fix this?

Details:
Linux v2.0.0, Apache httpd 1.0.0, Squid v1.1.beta2

Thanks in advance,
David