siblings on the same LAN and UDP_HIT

From: Nico Tranquilli <nico@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 12:09:44 +0200 (MDT)

Hi,

I was wondering how can I make squid return an UDP_HIT to its neighbors should
the requested object be on a certain neighbor cache. The response time to
fetch an object from the local disk cache or from a neighbor on the same
LAN (ethernet or ATM) would be quick enough to be treated the same way so
that neighbors get an HIT weather the object is on the queried cache
or in a particular neighbor of that cache.
Any ideas ?

Nico

--
Nico Tranquilli
CINECA - Inter University Computing Centre