Automatic Setup of browsers

From: John Timon <jatimon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 13:40:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, I am new to this list, and as such am probably asking a question that
has been asked before. I have cheked the FAQ, and found nothing that
answers my question. My question is How do I make it so that users can
configure their browsers automatically to use the proxy.
What I mean is currently users must manually configure their browsers to
use the proxy by adding the ip and port of the proxy to the options.

TIA :)

John Timon:
        Technical Dept. Head Netrics INC.
        Smile and the world smiles with you.