Much-wanted patch

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 1996 15:03:20 +1000

Actually, never mind much-wanted, this is probably needed. If, for any
reason, we get non-printable characters in a request, we get them in the
logs as well. This is probably not A Good Thing(tm), and the behaviour
should be modified. For that matter we should look carefully at what
we're doing at this point, as we are playing with data that some unknown
source has given us.

Anyone know what happens if you give Squid a request that's longer
than...say...256 bytes? How about 512Kbytes? How about 10MB?