Re: Error loading MS home page

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 15:58:27 +0800 (PST)

Hi,

Ong Beng Hui wrote:

> .asp is a ActiveX-related construct. I choose not to cache it.
> There are some .asp that doesn't work too well when cached.

I know next-to-nothing about ActiveX innards - but - is the .asp
file similar to Javascript? It would be great if we could fix
this one, especially if more and more folks put pages like these
up (with Frontpage and the like).

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>  http://www.iphil.net/~map/  PGP: 0x43F0D011
iphil communications:  isp/intranet design and implementation, makati city, ph