Re: How much in cache.

From: Steve Green <Steve.Green@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 09:53:23 +1100

> How do I tell how much I have in cache/proxied (stored) on disk?

If you're using separate disk partitions for your cache then the unix
command:

df -k

works for me.

> And
>
> you all talk about a stats program, what is it and where do I get it. I use
> the cache manager cgi. Is this it?

There's also pwebstats, you can get this from
<http://www.unimelb.edu.au/pwebstats>.

Be warned, however, that this program can take a VERY long time to
execute if your cache
gets a lot of hits. I had to knobble mine to get it to run at all ( on a
poor old Sparc 5 ).

Steve Green
CSIRO
Australia