RE: Spreading cache over several disks ..

From: Zivojnovic Ranko <ranko@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 14:33:20 +0200

Well it looks like you're right. I've tried to put wanted size of the
caching directory in the "cache_dir" line on the suggestion of
Mr.Ong Beng Hui but when I look a bit through the code,
I could not find no code that actually reads this parameter.

So... the only reasonable solution would be like you have
suggested (at least until this parameter is actually
implemented).

If you have any more suggestions or corrections please hit us
since this is an important issue.

Cheers,

Ranko