Curious about size

From: A. K. Njeru <KIM@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 09:38:29 +200

Hi,
Im still playing with squid but I cant for the life of me figure out
what size it occupies? I need to know how squid uses disk space and
memory.

From the "squid.conf" file I notice that the cache_swap and
cache_mem are configurable to desired levels, but how much disk space
not swap space does squid utilise.

Is there a difference btwn swap and size?

How do I exclude my site from being cached coz that is obviously a
waste of space.

Help!

Alfred K. Njeru URL: http://www.tktech.ac.za/kim.htm
Computer Services Department Tel : 0474 620707
Eastern Cape Technikon Fax : 0474 620735
P/B X3182, Butterworth, 4960, Eastern Cape, RSA