Logfiles (urgent)

From: Karlheinz Hagen <kalle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 1996 13:24:55 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

we'd upgraded just 5 of our Cache-Server to 1.1b21 from 1.0.17.

Now we miss a logfile which contains this lines:

/spool/squid//14/98114 http://www.hol.gr/images/wholt3.jpg 851429765 848837783

We wrote a CacheTV Programm based on that logfile to look into the cache
and some other goodies. It works like an TV, you can see the last access like
an slide-show.

Is there a switch to give us that log back in the newer versions of squid ?

We need that kind of output to find the Files on the disk.

Kalle