Re: POST through parent / ERR_CLIENT_ABORT

From: James R Grinter <jrg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 15:38:52 +0000

On Tue 26 Nov, 1996, Jean-Hugues ROYER <jhroyer@joher.com> wrote:
>request using Netscape (gold or not) 3.X you'll get a lot of erronous
>ERR_CLIENT_ABORT:
>
>http://www.quebectel.com

it happens, possibly, on the actual URL above because it does
a '302' redirection. I've noticed sometimes that these produce
eroneous ABORT entries in the log, presumably because the EOF
happens in the first read().

it's possible that its content-length value isn't correct for the
data its sending - would that make Squid log such an error?

(I've also had comments that Squids own generated errors have
an incorrect content-length, but I've not verified this yet)

-- jrg.