Re: HTML Objects.

From: Jonathan Larmour <JLarmour@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 02:38:34 GMT

At 16:20 02/12/96 -0300, Paulo C. Marques F. wrote:
>We have the C program which does the addition of the foot-note for an
>arbitrary
>HTML source. We would like to know how to change the squid code so that
>we can call
>our C program (the parameter is the full path of the HTML file to be
>edited)
>after squid have saved it on the cache directory.

Perhaps you don't need to - just scour the cache directories looking for
files with Content-Type: text/html. Or better still if you also made it
watch the logs, then it could do it as things come in. Content-Type is one
of the things optionally logged I believe (in 1.1). No need to change squid
itself at all.

Jonathan L
Origin UK, 323 Cambridge Science Park,Cambridge,England. Tel: +44 (1223) 423355
--------[ Do not think that every sad-eyed woman has loved and lost... ]-------
Help fight spam! http://www.vix.com/spam/ These opinions are all my own fault.