HTML Objects.

From: Paulo C. Marques F. <paul@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 16:20:24 -0300

Hi,

We are trying to do a "small as possible" hack in the squid code. We
would like to edit any new HTML object saved in the server cache. Doing
so new requests for the same object will receive the edited HTML file.
Our
idea is to put a small foot-note in the cached HTML files with the date
it was cached.

We have the C program which does the addition of the foot-note for an
arbitrary
HTML source. We would like to know how to change the squid code so that
we can call
our C program (the parameter is the full path of the HTML file to be
edited)
after squid have saved it on the cache directory.

Thanks in advance,

Paulo Marques
U-Net Systems.