Secure HTTP

From: Blaise Thauvin <blaise@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 96 18:33:07 GMT

Hi,

Sorry if this is a FAQ but I am a newcomer to this list and I did not find
the answer in the different www sites I've visited.

One of our users needs to download a file from a site using secure HTTP. I
don't know much about this protocol but it does not seem to go through the
cache. Do any of you has any experience on this topic?

Thanks in advance

Blaise Thauvin
Internet coordinator
Havas Intermediation, Paris, France

Peaktime: Answering media needs in tomorrow's world
   To find more about us on the World Wide Web:
             http://www.peaktime.fr