two links, one parent (or backup parent)

From: Alexander Rainchik <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 16:34:56 +0300

Hi!

Here we have two links to internet, a) one slow and b) one not-so-slow (our
main link). There is a neighbor on slow link. Usualy we are using our
not-so-slow link with no parents. Is it possible to make squid to use a
neighbor on slow link as a parent when our main link to internet goes down?
Just another backup solution. Any suggestions?

P.S. We can't reroute all our traffic trough slow link.

---
                             Alexander Rainchik
                             sysadm://*.icl.kazan.su/