Re: suggestion

From: Gareth Blades <gblades@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 12:59:48 +0000

> Date: 10 Jan 1997 19:43:00 +0200
> From: A.Reeh@andromeda.wad.org (Andreas Reeh)
> To: squid-users@nlanr.net
> Subject: suggestion

> Hi *Squiders*,
>
> I have a suggestion for the info displayed by cachemgr under "Cache Client
> List". I think it would be very interessting, how many traffic a specific
> client produced.
> Would it be easy to add a summary for each client with alls over http
> transfered bytes ?

On the Squid web site there are some scripts for processing the
access log file which will produce the information you are after.

       \\|//
      -(@ @)-
          ************ NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER ************
Gareth Blades | Tel: +44 (0)1329 443564 | Segensworth Road
gblades@as.neag.co.uk | Fax: +44 (0)1329 443423 | Titchfield
IT Engineer | WWW: www.neag.co.uk | Fareham, Hants
Assessment Services | | PO15 5RH, England