Auto-Squidding

From: Eugene Geldenhuys <eugeneg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 1996 00:49:49 +0800

I am a relatively new Squid user, and am presently playing with
squid-1.1.beta28 on a Linux 2.1.5 kernel.

I have Squid configured as a HTTP accelerator with Proxy enabled,
although I believe that this is not an ideal situation for some reason
or other.

Enough waffling - the question is:

Is it possible to configure Squid to automatically cache all incoming
data without having users turn proxy on in their browser configuration -
in other words make the cache transparent to the users ?