HTTPD-ACCEL mode

From: Dileep Agrawal <ibn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu Jan 16 10:12:57 1997

I had posted this a few weeks back, but got no response. Please help me out here.
Thanks.

Hi,

I am confused about the httpd accel-mode that Squid offers. Is this mode for caching incoming http requests or outgoing requests? Does it enhance the performance of http requests orginating from the site or http requests to the site? I only want to set up Squid to cache web material fetched from other sites (by outgoing requests).

Thanks.

Dileep Agrawal