A start at a users guide

From: Oskar Pearson <oskar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 10:26:45 +0200 (GMT)

Well, since nobody seemed immensely interested in starting a
users-guide type document, I have started one.

Have a look at http://cache.is.co.za/squid

I have created the index with what I think is needed, hopefully
creating some structure....

PLEASE contribute! The largest section will be to go through the config
file and explain each option, but that is almost already done in the default
config file.

To-Do:

o Make the pages link, so that you can click on a section in the index and it
        will jump to that place
o Many of the sections still need to be done, but give me a break, I only
        started yesterday :)
o Find pre-compiled binaries

        Oskar

'experience made art, but inexperience luck.'