"Anonymizing" SQUID

From: Angelo Ginocchio <aginocchio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:40:02 +0100

Hi,
Does anybody use SQUID to "surf ANONYMOUSLY"?

The Anonymizer (http:\\www.anonymizer.com)acts as a middleman between
you and the document you want retrieve.
The Anonymizer Server (Proxy) retrieve documents, without revealing
client's identity, and then send the document back to client.
I was wondering to modify SQUID code in order to perform similar
actions. To be specific I'm mostly interested in put apart from
http all info about client (ip addr, email addr, cookies, etc).
Suggestions, ideas or whatever you think could be helpful
is greatly appreciated,

--
 Angelo Ginocchio        aginocchio@tim.it

         "L'esperienza non falla mai,