Transfer Interrupted message

From: Bill Wichers <billw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 12:59:43 -0500

Netscape often returns a document that is essentially:

<hr>
Transfer Interrupted!

It returns this document *before loading* the real page, yet this document
is becomes the desired page in a few seconds later. Hmmm. Trying to think of
a better way to explain it.... As I load a page, I initially see the above
stuff flash up and then dissapear a few seconds later but Netscape's
animated "N" is going the whole time and I don't need to hit reload. This
problem doesn't always happen, and doesn't appear to be triggered by any
particular pages (some pages will have the problem on a few loads and on
other loads work fine, no difference whether the pages were in cache or not).

My box is BSDI 2.1 running Squid v1.1.5... Any ideas?

        -Bill kb8wyp

   * <*> Bill Wichers, kb8wyp, billw@waveform.net <*> *
  * **** Waveform Technology UNIX System Administrator *
 * * * *
* * * packet: kb8wyp@n8nnn.#semi.mi.usa.noam *
 * * * http://www.waveform.net/bill/ *
  * **** *
   * "SONET, ATM, and Microwave... The solutions for Speed" *