Re: Force dial-up's to use proxy.

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 15:58:02 -0800 (GMT+8)

Hi,

This is more of a Crisco(tm) question than a Squid one, but I guess
this answer yould be of help here.

Edwin Culp wrote:
> What I want, is to force these 16 tacacs controled ppp dial-up lines to
> use
> the proxy-server configuration of their browser and an alternate port
> by not allowing any requests to port 80.

You already have:
> access-list 101 deny tcp any any eq www

Depending on your IOS version you will have to add:

access-list 101 permit ip any any

The access-list won't take effect unless you apply it on an interface.
Give it a:

ip access-group 101 out

Regards,

--