Re: Security Problem with caching

From: Kai Bartels <KBartels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 19:47:30 +0100 (MET)

Hi.

Peter:
> I notice that some secured html's are generation from cgi-win, cgi-shl ,
> etc. Therefore, using only "cache_stoplist cgi-bin ?" may not be too
> effective. I wonder how I can stop caching all POST objects instead.

The other way around: is there a method in HTTP (I must admit I'm not
familiar with the protocol) for the web-server to declare that an
object should not be cached?
And do caches adhere to that command if it exitst?

> Peter Woo
greetings, Kai

--
Kai Bartels   *   R&D   *    KBartels@picture-safe.de   *   +49 511 28393-50
picture/safe MEDIA/DATA/BANK GmbH   *  Seelhorststr. 44  *  D-30175 Hannover