Broken Page with Squid

From: Erik Brandsberg <ebrandsb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 01:34:45 -0500

I'm using a transparent proxy with my dialin users, and one has pointed out
the following problem:

The page "http://investor.msn.com/portmgr/portmgr.asp" is broken by Squid.
I'm trying to figure out a way to make this work and hopefully fix squid in
the process. I've looked for a solution for a while, but nothing indicates
any problem. Hopefully, somebody can help here... Oh, and it uses ActiveX
applets that query the server, wondering if the lack of persistant
connections is causing this problem (a seperate problem that really should
be fixed).

Erik Brandsberg
CEO, The Link