Problems with html for specific browsers under squid

From: Kevin Davies <kfd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:03:33 +1000

Dear Squid users,

The problem I am finding with caches in general is that
when you go to a site such as microsoft it gives you different
WWW pages based on the type of browser you use. People that
connect using IE get all the asp enhancements whereas people
using Netscape get no asp pages. My question is... how do the
developers of squid intend to address this issue?

Thanks

Kevin