Re: FTP type proposed solution..

From: Trevor Paquette <tpaquett@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 07:50:15 -0700

Not really.. 256 bytes times 100 files = 25,600 bytes.. Less then 25k. I'm
willing to live with that.

But you can't do that with Netscape/MS IE can you? Can you ftp MANY files
at a time? I don't know how with either broswer.. so it is not an issue for
me.

--
Trevor Paquette              |MetroNet Solutions Inc. |Work:(403)543-2355
TrevorPaquette@mcc.net       |  2700, 421 7th Ave SW  | Fax:(403)543-2854