swap space for squid

From: Natchu Vishnu Priya <vishnu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 08:29:45 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

Till recently I had configured my proxy to use 200 MB of cache_swap

now I added another 200 MB partition and added an entry for that in the
cache_dir lines and increased my cache_swap to 400 MB.

never noticed this one before but query my squid using cachemgr.cgi it
says(when I look at Cache parameters) that the swap-max is 38 MB.

I went through store.log and I seems to be RELEASEing a lot of objects,
not just swaping in and out... and hell it uses only that much disk
space..
any ideas... do I rebuild the cache dirs?
Whats up..

squid 1.1.8, Linux 2.0.27

vishnu