Re: Kernel Panic!

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 11:07:25 +0800 (HKT)

Hi,

Looks like a memory problem. However, I've run various versions of
Squid on Linux 2.0.29, without problems. Are you using up a lot
of swap space?

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>                              +63-2-893-0850
iphil communications, makati city, philippines          <http://www.iphil.net>